Dentist in Lake City, MI
All our professionals at Lake City Family Dentistry maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Dr. Susan Vignola is a native of Chicago, Illinois. She received her undergraduate degree in Biology (with B.S. with honors) from DePaul University of Chicago.
Her post-graduate training was at Loyola University of Chicago School of Dentistry. She worked as a phlebotomist (blood-drawer) at the Hines Veterans Administrative Hospital and Loyola University Stritch Hospital during this period to help defray costs of dental school.
After receiving her D.D.S. degree in 1979, Susan served in the U.S. Army Dental Corps. Her first tour of duty was in Mannheim, West Germany. She received invaluable experience as a young dentist overseas, especially with oral surgery and traumatic injuries. She served a second tour at Ft. Benjamin Harrison in Indianapolis, Indiana. She was promoted to clinic chief of a dental facility serving active duty military personnel and retirees while stationed there.
Dr. Susan is a member of:
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Resort District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry (past member)
- 2017 Gordon J. Christensen International Study Club
- She and her staff are very active in the community.
- Lake City Women’s Club (past member)
- Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of Lake City Kiwanis Club
- 2016 Recipient of Spirit of the Community Award
Listed below are a few of the projects she participates in: